The Faculty of ICT has around 12,875 sq.m. of land and two buildings 3,500 sq.m. of land. The building can host around 1,000 students and 100 academic and administrative staff.
The Faculty of ICT pays attention to the energy usage. Several projects are initiated in order to help reduce energy consumption. They are listed as follows:
The Faculty of ICT is one of the first faculties that took actions in areas of waste management. Organic wastes are disposed at the designated disposal area by the university outside the faculty.
Number of vehicles owned by the Faculty of ICT is 5. Transportation policy designed to limit the number of motor vehicles used on campus:
Several courses offered by the Faculty of ICT in the Bachelor of Science in ICT, Master of Science in Computer Science, and Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science programs are related to environment.
1. Comply with environmental practices, university policies and legal requirements.
2. Properly manage energy usage, waste and pollution.
3. Adding knowledge and education related to the area of ICT to help support environmental practices such as reducing and managing energy usage, waste and pollution.
4. Continuously create pleasant environment to improve quality of life in workplace.
5. Strive for continuing improvement in our environmental management system.
1. Setting and Infrastructure การวางระบบโครงสร้างพื้นฐาน
2. Energy and Climate Change การจัดการพลังงานและการเปลี่ยนแปลงภูมิอากาศ
3. Waste การจัดการของเสียในส่วนงาน
4. Water การจัดการน้ำ
5. Transportation การสัญจร
6. Education การศึกษาของส่วนงาน