Country Group Securities (CGS) is a financial and investment service leader and to be known as professional and integrity business provider. To achieve the Company’s vision, the Company aims to be a securities brokerage firm with the top five market share in Thailand and to become the best service provider. In addition, the Company intends to serve and offer innovative products and services to meet clients’ needs, and manage business in comply with good corporate governance in order to build confidence to clients and investors as well as support the development of employees’ potential for excellent service to clients
Web Developer (Junior/Senior) 2 Positions
We are looking for an outstanding developer to be responsible for the coding both client-side and server-side. You will also be responsible for integrating the frontend elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient with quality code by using best software development practices.
- Ensure that unit testing is performed and validated.
- Integrate of user-facing elements developed by co-workers.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Able to propose and find technical solutions to problems or issues.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- System/database design and implementation.
- Be accountable to work.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, IT or any other related fields.
- 2 years+ working experience in web programming.
- Adequate knowledge of relational/non-relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Understanding of code versioning i.e. BitBucket, Git, SVN, etc. is a plus.
- Programming skills and knowledge of softward architecture patterns
- Understand of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Open minding and willing to learn new technologies.
- Sense of emergency.
- Can-Do Attitude & Good service mind.