|University/ Institute||Univ of Bremen||NCU and YZE||NAIST|
|Type of Internship||In-person||Online||Online + Onsite|
|Research Area||AI, Cognitive Science, Digital Media, Computer Graphics, VR, Sensor Networks, HCI, Software Engineering||AI, Computer Vision, Image Processing, Sport AI, Mobile Data Dissemination, Delay-Tolerant & Opportunistic Networks, Home Networks, Data analysis on security trace, and Biomedical imaging||Software Engineering|
|Internship Period||12 weeks (June-August 2021)||8 weeks (June-July 2021)||Online (May-July 2021), Onsite (Jan-Feb 2022)|
|Eligibility||1. 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year students, MS, PhD 2. CGPA >= 3.00 3. Any major track||1. 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year students, MS, or PhD 2. CGPA >= 3.00 3. Any major track||1. 2nd, 3rd, 4th year students 2. CGPA >= 3.25 3. SE or CS Track (Strong programming skills) 4. Intends to work for senior project in software engineering area|
|Number of acceptance||20||15-18||3|
|Scholarship||Several available on a competitive basis. Preference is given to students whose senior project topic will be linked to the internship.||–||Students will be supported by the grant from NAIST.|
|Contact person||Prof. Peter Haddawy firstname.lastname@example.org||Aj. Tipajin: email@example.com||Aj. Thanwadee: firstname.lastname@example.org Aj. Chaiyong: email@example.com Aj. Morakot: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Additional information||Online German language lessons will be available starting in March for those interested.||–||Due to the Covid-19 situation, please be prepared for uncertainty situations.|
How to apply
Applicants are required to submit relevant documents in pdf. files:
1) A complete application form (File name example: Thanaporn.Pengsorn-Application.pdf)
2) A copy of grade report (File name example: Thanaporn.Pengsorn-Grade.pdf)
3) CV (File name example: Thanaporn.Pengsorn-CV.pdf)
The application package should be uploaded via Google Form: http://bit.ly/InternAbroad21
- A student can apply for only ONE internship program.
- The 2nd round may be open depending on the availability of each program.
- Deadline of application for round 1 (Germany): 18 February 2021
- Deadline of application for round 1 (Taiwan): 28 February 2021
- Deadline of application for round 1 (Japan): 15 February 2021
- If you are not awarded any scholarships, you can apply for the ‘Mahidol University Scholarships for Student Mobility Program 2021’.
>> Further information: https://op.mahidol.ac.th/ir/scholarship-for-undergrad/
Please submit the MU scholarship application to P’ Thanaporn (Opor).