On January 22, 2020, the Faculty of Information and Communication Technology, Mahidol University (ICT Mahidol), together with Impress Corporation Limited, Japan co-hosted the “IoT Security Forum in Bangkok 2020”, at the Landmark Hotel Bangkok. The objective of this forum was to promote technology and exchange security experiences between people in Thailand and Japan.
During the event, many security experts in various fields were invited to share experiences and solutions in tackling the IoT security, as following: –
* Mr. Yu Yokosawata, Deputy Director of Office of the Director-General for Cybersecurity, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (Ministry of Interior or MIC Japan)
* Prof. Tsutomu Matsumoto, Director of Cyber Physical Security Research Center, Japan
* Dr. Daisuke Inoue, Director of Cybersecurity Laboratory, National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT)
* Dr. Chaichana Mitrpant, Chief of Thai Certification and Deputy Executive Director of ETDA
* Mr. Narudom Roongsiriwong, Head of IT security, Information Technology, Kiatnakin Bank
* Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sudsanguan Ngamsiriyaroj, Senior Lecturer at the Faculty of ICT, Mahidol University
Copyright © 2018. All rights reserved. Faculty of ICT, Mahidol University.