Faculty of Information and Communication Technology (ICT Mahidol) consistently focuses on developing excellence in research and conducting research in order to develop and serve society and mankind, as well as to encourage innovative learning and teaching. The research areas that are emphasized include Business Intelligence, Database, Computer Communication and Networking, Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering, Digital Image Processing and Computer Graphics and Animation.
More than 30 years before the Faculty of ICT, Mahidol was established, many researches were conducted and published under the name of Faculty of Science, Mahidol in which you can find on “Publications”.
- Software Engineering and Business Analytics Research Clusters (SEBA)
- Technology Enhanced Learning and Human Centered Computing Research Clusters(TEL-HuCC)
- Machine Intelligence and Knowledge Engineering Research Clusters (MIKE)
- Medical Informatics Research Clusters (MI)
- Cyber Security and IoT Research Clusters(CSI)