|University / Institute||University of Bremen|
|Type of Internship||Online & In-person|
|Research Area||AI, Cognitive Science, Digital Media, Computer Graphics, VR, Sensor Networks, HCI, Software Engineering|
– Online: Jun – Aug 2021
– Onsite: Jan – Mar 2022
|Eligibility||1. 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year students, MS, PhD|
2. CGPA >= 3.00
3. Any major track
|Scholarship||Several available on a competitive basis. Preference is given to students whose senior project topic will be linked to the internship.|
|Contact person||Prof. Peter Haddawy|
How to apply
Applicants are required to submit relevant documents in pdf. files:
1) A complete application form (File name example: Thanaporn.Pengsorn-Application.pdf)
2) A copy of grade report (File name example: Thanaporn.Pengsorn-Grade.pdf)
3) CV (File name example: Thanaporn.Pengsorn-CV.pdf)
The application package should be uploaded via Google Form: http://bit.ly/InternAbroad21-R3
- A student can apply for only ONE internship program.
- Deadline of application: 7 May 2021
- If you are not awarded any scholarships, you can apply for the ‘Mahidol University Scholarships for Student Mobility Program 2021’.
>> Further information: https://op.mahidol.ac.th/ir/scholarship-for-undergrad/
Please submit the MU scholarship application to P’ Thanaporn (Opor).