On Thu 16 May 2019, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Vasaka Visoottiviseth held a Japan Internship 2019 session to 3rd year ICT bachelor students. This year, we have a total of 24 students who will do their internship in Japan for around two months from June to mid August.
- 2 students to Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology (TUAT), Tokyo; they are Miss Pranpariya Sakarin and Mr. Nopparut Li
- 5 students to National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) Information Technology Research Institute (ITRI), Tsukuba; they are Mr. Purit Phan-udom, Mr. Nasorn Niampradit, Miss Boonrak Kaewnopparat, Mr. Chayapon Puakalong and Mr. Sirasit Prinyavitit
- 3 students to National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) AI research center, Tokyo; they are Mr. Ponlakit Suwanworaboon, Mr. Pochara Sangtunchai and Mr. Chanathip Pornprasit
- 2 students to Cyber Resilience Lab, Nara Institute of Science and Technology (NAIST), Nara; they are Mr. Vorameth Reantongcome and Miss Nualrath Pojsomphong
- 3 students to Software Engineering Lab, Nara Institute of Science and Technology (NAIST), Nara are Mr. Noppadol Assavakamhaenghan, Miss Tattiya Sakulniwat and Mr. Thanadon Bunkerd
- 3 students to Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (JAIST), Ishikawa; they are Mr. Aran Chindaudom, Mr. Poomdharm Benjasirimongkol and Mr. Kasidit Chunhachatchawhankhun
- 3 students to Amiya Corporation, Tokyo; they are Mr. Wichayapat Thongrattana, Mr. Suthivich Suthinuntasook and Mr. Supakorn Sillapathadapong
- 3 students to Nomura Research Institute (NRI) Secure, Yokohama; they are Mr. Apakorn Kengkanna, Miss Warisa Kittisupakul and Mr. Puttawit Srianuwatphong
For this year, we also sent one of Ph.D. students to AIST research center in Tsukuba to do the research for 3 months at Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) Information Technology Research Institute (ITRI), Tsukuba; she is Miss Punyanuch Borwarnginn, Ph.D. student from our Machine Vision and Information Transfer – MVIT Lab.