|University/ Institute||Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology (TUAT)|
|Type of Internship||In-person|
|Number of acceptance / Internship Period|
Undergraduate (3rd year students): 6-8 students
Internship period: 10 Jan 2022 – 21 Mar 2022 (70 days)
Graduate (1st year students): 2-4 students
Internship period: 1 Dec 2021 – 8 Feb 2022 (70 days)
|Eligibility||1. Undergraduate Students (3rd year) / Graduate Students (1st year)|
2. GPA 3.2 or above
3. Any major track
80,000 JPY * 3 Months = 240,000 JPY
Students must allocate this scholarship for their living expense and accommodation.
|Contact person||Assoc. Prof. Dr. Vasaka Visoottiviseth|
How to apply
Applicants are required to submit relevant documents in pdf. files:
1) A complete application form (File name example: Thanaporn.Pengsorn-Application.pdf)
2) A copy of grade report (File name example: Thanaporn.Pengsorn-Grade.pdf)
3) CV (File name example: Thanaporn.Pengsorn-CV.pdf)
The application package should be uploaded via Google Form: http://bit.ly/InternAbroad21R2
- A student can apply for only ONE internship program.
- Deadline of application for round 2 (TUAT, Japan): 2 April 2021
- If you are not awarded any scholarships, you can apply for the ‘Mahidol University Scholarships for Student Mobility Program 2021’.
>> Further information: https://op.mahidol.ac.th/ir/scholarship-for-undergrad/
Please submit the MU scholarship application to P’ Thanaporn (Opor): firstname.lastname@example.org