MU – Portfolio 1/1
Application period : 2 October 2023 (9.30 a.m.) – 16 October 2023 (12.00 p.m.), application fee payment within 4.00 p.m.
MU – Portfolio 1/2
Application period : 1 December 2023 (9.30 a.m.) – 8 January 2024 (12.00 p.m.), application fee payment within 4.00 p.m.
Apply at: https://tcas.mahidol.ac.th/
1.Currently studying or graduated from Thai and international schools:
- Matthayom 6 in Science – Math, Arts – Math, Science – Computer, Math – Computer Programs
- Grade 12 / Year 13
- GED, not less than 145 in each subject
2.Have CGPA from high school of at least 2.50.
3.Have an average grade of Science and Technology, Mathematics, and English of no less than 2.50 for each subject.
Examination: English interview
- Portfolio in English, no more than 10 pages. (.pdf file)
- A one A4 page of essay written in English, on “Why would you like to study further in IT and Computers and how will you apply the knowledge gained in the future?” (.pdf file)
- A 3-minute video presentation in English. (.mp4 file.)
- A photocopy of completed transcript, 4 semesters with CGPA not less than 2.50 (.pdf file)
- One 1–inch photograph taken not more than six months prior to the application date (.jpg file)
- A photocopy of citizen identification card (.pdf file)
- A photocopy of resident registration (.pdf file)
**Remark: Please upload all documents via online application system only. Students are not required to submit all original documents to the Faculty of ICT.**